- how to spot an introvert.
- Introvert myth of the week – ego is an extrovert thing
- And an interview with personal brand expert Ian Moyse
Ian Moyse is a long time Sales Leader in the tech sector, for the last 13 years specialising in Cloud Computing, with over 25 years tech leadership experience. He has sat on the boards of a number of related industry bodies and built many new business sales teams in both small start-ups and large corporate organisations.
Leadership tip of the week
Get better at spotting the introverts in your team, so you can help them in appropriate ways. This problem is often caused by introverts trying to look like extroverts, as success often has an extrovert appearance. For more ideas click spotting an introvert
Introvert myth of the week
Ego is an extravert thing.
Yes I know one of the things many introverts dislike is people with big egos taking them out and waving the round. It’s easy to think of big ego people as being extravert, but the two are separate.
Is your introvert ego, holding you back?
- Can introverts be great leaders?
- Developing social confidence as an introvert.
- 7 Introvert life hacks (7 steps to overcome introvert challenges)
Or listening to
A discussion about confidence, with Jackie Perkins.