- Introvert myth of the week: Perception is reality
- Tip of the week: Changing your perception of people can change how your team performs
- A discussion with Carol Sanford. Carol is an award-winning business educator, Summit Producer, podcaster, and author. Her books are required business school reading at Stanford and Harvard. Carol’s clients include Fortune 500 companies like Colgate, DuPont, and Seventh Generation. Carol and I discuss feedback and how it might be damaging your staff, not helping them. Contact Carol at https://carolsanford.com/
- Spotting an introvert, hiding in plain sight
- Understanding introverts for better business
- Does it take longer to manage introverts?
Gina Gardiner is well known for her leadership expertise and illuminates the way for enlightened leaders to create a more profitable & meaningful mission. Here's our discussion on leadership and managing introverts.